Perolniyoc Waterfall - Half Day Trek Half Day
This Inca Trail Packing List will help you to prepare for your outdoor adventure in one of the most stunning regions of South America.
Luggage for the Inca Trail Trek and Alternative trek is generally divided as follows:
- 1.- Your main suitcase or backpack, can be left in the storage of the of Cusco hotel. most of the tourist generally stay at the same hotel before and after the trek
- 2.- A small daypack that you will use to carry daily essentials such as a jacket, camera, water and sunscreen
We hope that this packing list for Machu Picchu will be useful for any trek you choose and you can do only a few small variations that can suite better for you
Summary Perolniyoc Waterfall Half Day Trek
The sacred valley of the Incas is full of wonders and hidden gems. Perolniyoc is definitely one of its well kept secrets. Perolniyoc is a beautiful waterfall of almost 100m high dominated by pre-inca ruins. call Qorimarca
Overview Perolniyoc Waterfall Half Day Trek
07:00AM – 02:00PM
Perolniyoc Waterfall – Half Day Trek
- Languages: English, Spanish
- Tour Start Time: Between 7:00 and 7:15 am
- Tour End Time: Approximately 2:00 pm aprox
- Maximum Altitude: 3,360 meters same Cusco’s level
Cusco – Socma- Cusco
In the morning, we will pick you up from your accommodation at approximately 7:00 – 7:15 am. We will begin the one hour drive towards Socma village where we will begin our hike.
After about 45 minutes hiking uphill, we will arrive to the first point were we can appreciate the waterfall. We will stop there for a moment to appreciate the view and take a few pictures. We will then continue about 30 minutes more slightly uphill to reach the archaeological site of Raqaypata. After a few explanations about the site from the guide and taking pictures, we will start the hike down. Finally you will return to Socma where we will take our transport back to Cusco, arriving around 2:00.p.m.
Perolniyoc waterfall half day trek, is part of the packages:
Our Perolniyoc waterfall – Half day Tours are done privately and the cost is based on your group size.
- 2 to 6 participants: $250 total
- 7 to 13 participants: $350 total
- 14 or more: Will be arranged and priced by your Inti representative.
NOTE: We sometimes offer to combine private tours (with your permission) into smaller groups with a discount. Let us know if you would be open to others joining you.
you can visit our Tripadvisor: TRIPADVISOR INTI SUN TREK
Included Perolniyoc Waterfall Half Day Trek
- Pick-up from your accommodation and drop-off near the main square
- Round trip transportation between Cusco and Socma
- English/Spanish-speaking professional guide
- First aid equipment
- Breakfasta, and lunch
- Tips for your tour guide and driver
What to Bring:
- Hiking boots
- Small daypack or backpack (approximately 20L)
- Comfortable, lightweight trekking clothes or activewear (layers recommended)
- Waterproof, sturdy hiking boots with good ankle support and traction
- Waterproof jacket or rain poncho
- Warm coat
- Hand sanitizer
- Sun hat or cap
- Water (at least 1L)
- Personal medications
- Muscle relaxers
- Painkillers or anti inflammatories
- Bandaids (especially those designed for blisters)
- Toilet paper
- Cash (in small denominations of Peruvian nuevo soles)
Health and Safety:
All of our participants are required to inform us of any illness or injury which could affect them or the group during the tour. Although our guides carry first aid kits, we strongly recommended that you bring any personal medications you may need. We also suggest that you consult your doctor before reserving this tour.
Where to Store Your Things:
Anything you do not want to bring with you on the tour can be safely left in your accommodation. Most hotels and hostels have safes to protect your belongings. However, if you do not feel comfortable leaving your things there, you may also bring them to our office for safekeeping during the tour.
Where is Perolniyoc waterfall located?
Perolniyoc is located about one hours from Cusco by car. The hike starts in Socma.
Are all activities on the tour mandatory? How flexible are itineraries?
We are committed to providing your ideal experience in Peru. Therefore, if there are any adjustments you would like to make to reflect your fitness level, lifestyle, or personal interests, we are happy to help! Our itineraries are reasonably flexible and activities can be removed or substituted as necessary.
How far in advance should I book my tour?
We recommend that you book your trek approximately one to two weeks in advance. This allows us to arrange for you to have the best possible transportation, guides, and meals during your tour.
Should I tip the guides? How much is appropriate?
A tip is customary, but the amount is at your discretion. Whatever you feel is appropriate based on the service you have received is fine; please remember to always be courteous and respectful with our guides.
Do I need to speak Spanish?
All of our guides are bilingual and speak both Spanish and English.